Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dairy & Egg Free Peanut butter Cookies

I have been meaning to get this recipe up onto the blog for a while, but I keep losing it, so now before it vanishes again here goes! To make them even more mysterious I don't have a picture of the cookies (can you believe it!?!)but I'm posting some of the other gluten free beauties I have made in the past few months cookies are so good its dangerous, they seem to disappear by themselves, so before to you proceed, know you have been warned! ;)
Finding a good dairy and egg free cookie is a little on the difficult side and I have been thru many a disastrous hunt, I was so delighted with these crunchy little babies.
Coconut Slice



1 Cup of Almond Flour (firmly packed)
1/4-1/2 Tsp Salt (depending on the salt content of the brand of peanut butter you use, start small and taste test)
1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Peanut butter (I used the Macro Organic from Woolworths)
1/4 Cup Honey
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Tsp Vanilla
Paleo Plate Trifle, AMAZING!

Method
Preheat oven to 175C/350F
In a small bowl combine the flour, salt and soda, mix well
in a medium bowl combine the Peanut butter, Honey, Oil and Vanilla
combine well with a stick mixer
slowly blend the dry into the wet using the stick mixer
once combined spoon 1Tbsp dollops onto a lined baking tray
Bake for 6-10 mins or until they start to gold on the edges

I hope you enjoy them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment