Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dijon Curry Chicken and Cauliflower Rice

I found a recipe on Fast Paleo I liked the other day for dinner but it needed to be baked in the oven and dinner was fast approaching so no time for that! I improvised and was really happy with the outcome, it was so quick and Delicious, I wouldn't have thought to use to two flavours together, but it works so well, I hope you enjoy my version.



 Here's what you are going to need;


2 Chicken Breasts chopped
1 red onion diced
2 Cloves Garlic crushed
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp Mild Curry powder
1 Green Capsicum Chopped
1 zucchini Chopped
1/2 Cup Chicken Stock

Method
Add Some Coconut oil to a Wok or fry pan cook the chicken until slightly browned, set aside and keep warm (saving any juices too)
Add the onion and garlic to the Wok and Saute
Add in the veggies and cook until tender
add back the Chicken
Add the curry powder and cook until aromatic (about 1 min)
Add in the stock and Mustard
stir until Combined
Serve with Cauliflower Rice on the side
Delish :D

No comments:

Post a Comment