Thursday, September 29, 2011

Salad of Loooooooove

Its funny how sometimes meals just happen, you open the fridge take a bit of this a bit of that add it all together and the result looks like a dogs dinner....I mean looks like a work of art  (both of these situations tend to happen to me, lucky they all taste pretty good, well mostly)
Thankfully this meal is one of the latter, with all the pretty reds I joked with my other half that I must be missing him by naming this the salad of Love ;)

Heres what you are going to need;

Lettuce of your choice (mines was stolen from my parents garden)
1/2 Red Capsicum
4-5 Strawberries, hulled and quartered
1 Spring Onion Chopped
2-3 Pitted olives quartered
1 tin Savcol Salmon

Place the Salad down as a bed on the plate and Layer up the rest of the ingredients
Voila you are done and possibly in Love with your lunch, you have been warned

No comments:

Post a Comment