Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chilli & Lime Miracle Noodle & Tuna Veggie Bowl


Every Lunch time for some time now I have grabbed the biggest bowl available and chopped veggies until I hit the brim, there are so many different veggie & dressing combinations to try I never get bored
Having it made so quickly and knowing it is so good for me I have to say i have never enjoyed lunch so much, my mouth starts to water at the very idea that lunch time and my delicious veggie bowl is not far away add some Miracle noodles to the equation and I'm in heaven!
Here's what you are going to need for this little green delight (antioxidants bursting with every bite)


1/4 Tsp Coconut oil
1 Head of broccoli chopped into small florets
1/4 head of Cauliflower chopped into small florets
1 Bunch of baby asparagus 
200g Snow Peas ends trimmed
1 Small Chilli diced
1 Tsp Lime Juice
180g tin tuna drained
1 pack of miracle noodles

Method
Pop all the veggies and Chilli in a wok with some coconut oil
Stir fry until tender
Mean While drain and rinse the miracle noodles
Add them to boiled water for a minute or so
drain and pat dry with a towel
add to the veggies with Lime Juice and stir to combine
top with tuna and dig in

No comments:

Post a Comment