Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week In Links 31/07

Food Allergies Part 1 Information from Poliquin, I learn something every time I visit his page

You hear a lot these days about food additive such as aspartimine and that they are bad for you, but do you know why? Heres the A-Z of Food Additives

I really Kinda want one of these

Cassandra Forsythe has a wonderful Blog, I found it while I was pregnant and still wanted to train hard but safely, if you have ever tried to find this info you will know how few and far between good info on this topic can be

Ingrid Romero 4 weeks out below kicking its ass at the gym, love it!



And If you are not on my facebook page you probably missed these two

Nia Shanks wrote Lift Like a girl she has a way with words, I can so relate

30 tips you can implement today to reduce your chances of Breast Cancer

I hope you have a great weekend, train hard and eat well xx

No comments:

Post a Comment