Thursday, June 16, 2011

A week in links

I come across a lot of different things while I am trawling the net and I thought I might share a few of my favorite this week with you, let me know if you enjoy them



Speed up your metabolism with these tips and tricks, it was the delicious imagery that caught my eye though, probably helped raise my metabolism too

Clean Ice-cream?!?! I will be trying this one for sure. Banana Ice-cream calls on childhood memories for me

If you are feeling and looking a little "Meh" why not Improve your posture great explainations and tips

This was my favorite stretch from above, its called the "Couch Link" I was sold there and then


Can a low Carb Diet Prevent Cancer? If you needed another reason to lower your Starchy carb intake think this is it

Want to start trail running? Start Here

Although this is an american based list, there is some good information. 'dirty Dozen"

No comments:

Post a Comment